Sunday, December 26, 2010

I felt like blogging

It's snowing, and I've exhausted every other possible activity. It is currently winter break and I am helping my apprentices with their college essays. Apart from that, I am being super unproductive. Perhaps the below freezing weather sabotages all FUN.


Today I was thinking about life again. INTROSPECTIVE. & its scary how its gaining in on me. I like to take things one day at a time but its as if the days have teamed up together to destroy me. I just want to be a kid again, or maybe just seventeen again forever.

On a lighter note, I will soon be playing Black Ops at my neighbor's house AKA the birth control of 2010. I haven't played v-games in awhile, but like I said, I'm bored and I desire human interaction right now. 

A goal of my mine before this break is to create 27 poems/songs for each day that I am home. So far, I am already 7 behind. lmao, I'm basically a JOKE.

I may blog back with more interesting things to say but I figured it would be cool if I could record my despair on this snowy, stupid sunday evening.

CAUTION. Do not spill hot cocoa on your mother, you will get smacked, 100 % guarantee...my cousin tells me =/ lol

Out,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment