Monday, January 25, 2010

Honest?

I'd be the first to admit that I do not keep it real with myself all the time. Have u ever?...


  •         told yourself YES today I will go to the gym and start this new skinny amazing life?
  •          or, umm...yeah this person IS my friend ( can we just subtract the minor backstabbings, two faced-ness and wavering loyalty??!!)
  • my fav, yep this term im getting a 4.0 or death
            So what I'm trying to say is that if you actaully kept it real ALWAYS you'd only truly be lying to yourself and frankly the thought of lying to yourself is a very odd one. Hmm...so i guess i must drop my "keepin it 100" catch phrase, the truth is im a 87.5 percenter, a B plusser, and on some good days a very good A minuser, but never "ahunnit (one hundred)". lol. 
         So back to these percentages and their relevance to my life. WELL, i have a very high tolerance for bullshit and no i do not always put people in their place if need be and yes i need to immerse myself in the deepest pool of confrontation because thru confrontation you can filter the real out from the sea of fakery (that may come in the form of friendships, or just plain manipulation to the TENTH POWER. hmm...just some long drawn out thoughts as i sit here on the comfort of my one step above a jail like twin sized bed...yea man. 
Let the mind control the wind, let it rage and sweep u off ur feet now FALL girl FALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment