Wednesday, February 3, 2010

maybe...

maybe i should stop being so presumptuous, there's no guarantees in nature.
Even the most definite seasons falter.
I thought I had it all figure out life and still with these eighteenyears under my belt, I am learning everyday. I know what I want, what I dont want, what I wish to attain. But, truthfully nothing is set in stone.

candid, i wish to truly be. I get so caught up in the emotions of others, that i forget and foreit my own.
I study people like one studies the most complex book, I wish to discard of the excess baggage, but its hard sometimes you know...to just act like people who were somewhat important in your life dont exist.  


in order to move forward i seriously must acknowledge the past, that shit weighs you down like you wouldnt believe. bottom line I MUST "man up"

...maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment