Friday, February 5, 2010

Dilemna...

Three possible outcomes:

  1. Go to the Renaissance Ball
  2. Go all the way back to NYC for friends bday party
  3. go to this huge weekend summit network event where i could meet amazing influential people
...ill update later with my decision.

ON FREE WILL vs. FATE

why is it that when something good happens to someone, we blame it on fate (divine intervention of some sort), yet when something goes wrong man is faulted because it was an act of free will. Mmm, seems convenient from a religious perspective but if it was vise versa, and I killed someone, I would be able to testify on the grounds of fate, at that point would I be crazy?

So special shouts to my best friends
  1. Rima Bima est. 1991! out the womb baby=]
  2. Regina 
  3. Vernee
  4. Mieka
  5. Genesis
&& I cant forget my Harvard boos.
  1. Ola- i would be screwed up without you
  2. Syd- like a sister
  3. Mari-soul mate
  4. Oki-Partner in Crime
  5. HyHy- wife
  6. Ari- adorable
  7. JujuBear- my boo.
  8. James- ahh...the sweetest.
There are tons of more important people, but remember this blog is about me, and if someone is wondering abt their shoutout, is coming real soon love! haha.

...interested in deep thought provoking and insightful music?
Then thats too damn badd!!  wacka flocka this!


Later DOLLS.

No comments:

Post a Comment