Monday, February 8, 2010

maybe i'm...

stuck on a new obsession
possessed with a predilection
for teaching you lames a lesson.

yep, i got rapping skills to, haha. BTW, MA RECORDS ALL DAY.

today was soo productive,

  • i had breakfast (tasty fruits involved)
  • i had an amazing class with Gates
  • I worked out
  • I also helped highschoolers with SAT work.
but, in the grand scheme of life, I'm 3 weeks behind in work and Ive only been in school for 2 weeks...smh.
& SMH to my teacher who describes a 5-7 page paper as fun, short, yay. & even better we get ONE WHOLE WEEK to do it, it wouldnt suck if I didnt have to read on average a hundred pages per class each night. These people want to end my damn life, but never that...

hmmm...back to the grind.
follow the twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment