Saturday, February 6, 2010

Opera singing.

Yes, sums up my day.

you would think a lot of things if I told you I go to harvard, maybe I saved a baby whale, or disproved science, but nope not this genius. I spend my time shaking my ass and harmonizing NO AIR by Jordin/Chris with my roommate Ari. Hmm...so much for higher education.

oh & it gets better ! Tonite i'm going to make it rain on you hoes lol, but seriously its the name of this party at my school, and according to upperclassmen, we get stacks of bills to shower our friends with like strippers YAY & if you're twentyone which i am not, u get a free bottle of champagne lol, did i say i love this school??

so as for now, I am going to salvage the remainder of my day before I go get wasted before this party, I need a respectable job this summer so this is our little secret dolls, they can never know i made it rain on these hoes lol, so as for now bxtches, Grab a MxtherFxckn UMBRELLA!

No comments:

Post a Comment