Saturday, February 20, 2010

YOU'RE RUDE...

Listen, I don't know, maybe I have stupid written across my forehead for real, cus people always tend to think they're pulling one over on me. I legitimately don't care about anybody unless like ur madd close to me. SO dont feel sorry for me if you wanna go on act rude, I'm not crying but I feel like there's just certain things you shouldn't do. lol. People have gotten me mistaken for the wrong person. I feel like I treat people with a certain level of respect, and if you dont want to do the same, that's absolutely ok, and if not kick rocks. AN example of this week's rudeness: Like if you're gonna call my phone five times in one day, when I hit up, DO NOT ask me who I am, who are you son?? you called me! haha, little things like that seriously annoy me. BTW, this is not directed at anyone specifically, it's just another issue  I have with this world and its inhabitants HAHA. and at the end of the day, keep it as real as possible, i respect that and being rude never helped anybody, so stop it, for your sake, for my sake, and for the betterment of this beautiful world. Kay, CIAO.

Sincerely,
Addy

No comments:

Post a Comment