Saturday, February 27, 2010

TEASASSA...

 ...okay a constant, omnipotent, ominous force in this young girl's life.


I do not know how often i stress i love college, if we subtract the foolish weekdays and all the tedious work , college is just a huge orgy melting pot of people from different places who different things in the same place. HAHA, so I realized that i can write a book, I think tooo damn much anyway so why not get paid for all of this intellect. Hmmm...Emerson did it, I can to, i am a philosopher.

Going to the ball tonight; seeing wyclef jean perform in a few hours; have not yet started my paper, soo effed right now!


shoutout to the amazing people I met last night; I got a new best friend from canada and all other walks of life. Umm, yep, checking out.

later dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment