Friday, February 12, 2010

what really grinds my gears?

...okay so when former guys i used to be involved with annoy the hell  hit me up and ask me about my life and strike up meaningless conversation as if they were not talking shit about me or as if the reason that we broke up is not their fault.

UNFORTUNATELY,, im stupid and nice, and because some people are not worth me stressing myself to  type i strongly dislike your guts you freakin loser I respond, with a nice, calm, and even somewhat cheerful demeanor ( which is all a total front on my part). Seriously, if you know I do not like you, do not update me on the status of your life because the truth is i seriously, and i mean sincerely can care less. Karma has seriously guided my low-life   exes along the path of misery they created as a result of fxckin with my life and my emotions. I cannot stress how much this annoys me, so you can take your stupid life, and all your so called dumbass accomplishments and leave me the hell alone. Capeesh?

Yeah,, I know this was rather harsh but it seriously needs to be addressed. I am talking about a very specific person and that whole thing was a huge mistake but no regrets on my part. I was even willing to be cordial but thats if i happen to see u, if not, lets just pretend we never met. You really screwed me over after I gave you the ben. of the doubt, and altho i hold no grudges why cant u leave me alone? my life has been a worlds better w/o u, lying and making excuses, this just shows that age alone does not make a man. I seriously dont want any bad air or neg energy in my life, soo yeah and thanks.


Yours Truly,
ADDY

No comments:

Post a Comment